Arguments for switching to a uniformed printer system and working with Weilandt Elektronik:
- Many years of positive experience with the H-Class label printer series from Honeywell (formerly Datamax O'Neil) in terms of availability and reliability
- Minor repairs can be carried out quickly and on site by the company's own staff
- Problem-free connection to the higher-level system/control
- User-friendly media and ribbon change
- Further use of the existing and certified label layouts possible
- Quick and easy device replacement
- Optimization of the spare device pool while increasing availability
In the meantime, more than 24 of these high-performance printers are running around the clock, 7 days a week on the six lines. 15,000 labels are printed per day and printer, which is more than 50 million labels per year. To ensure that this process runs smoothly and to avoid breakdowns, the printers are serviced preventively every twelve months by Weilandt technicians who have been trained, authorized and certified by Honeywell. In advance, the service team for thermal transfer printers discusses service goals with the customer in order to plan the assignment and any spare parts that may be required.
At the same time, selected employees of the customer are trained by the Weilandt service technicians for small repair jobs in order to be able to react even more efficiently and quickly to printer failures. This train-the-trainer concept also includes an introduction to the proper and professional cleaning of a printer. For this purpose, Weilandt Elektronik provides its customers with special cleaning kits, the preventive use of which ensures smooth operation and effectively extends the service life of these high-performance printers.
We at Weilandt Elektronik are proud to be able to support a company that is so important and systemically relevant, especially in times of a pandemic, with a smooth production process through our work. Due to the very good cooperation and the quality of our work, the customer commissioned us to support them in the evaluation and use of the next generation of printers and to accompany a pilot installation.What else?
Measures to ensure that the installed printers can be used for a defined period of time - regardless of a possible announcement of EOL or EOS by the manufacturer
|Discontinued H-Class: Saving the function ||Perfect spare part disposition |
|Background: There is currently no equivalent successor product for the H-Class from the manufacturer, wich is used by the customer and has been discontinued. It is therefore important to maintain the function for several years despite the EOL and EOS. |
Solution: Optimal and early spare parts disposition
|Weilandt Elektronik guarantees a sufficient stock of classic spare and wearing parts (including EOL) such as mainboards or similar for the label printers used by the customer. |
Advantage: Short lead times and compensation for possible delivery bottlenecks from the manufacturer.
Benefits and advantages of working with Weilandt Elektronik:
- A permanent contact person for all matters relating to label printers/barcode printers
- Everything from a single source: bring-in repairs, on-site service, preventive maintenance, technical employee training, sale of refurbished printers, hardware evaluation
- Competence and many years of experience of a partner authorized and certified for these printers
- Know-how and manpower to support the next generation of devices in the future
Weilandt as an authorized service partner:
Due to our experience and quality of work, various leading manufacturers have certified and authorized us as a service partner. We support the brands Casio, M3 Mobile, Point Mobile, Unitech and Urovo in the area of mobile data acquisition devices (handheld scanners, barcode scanners, mobile computers) as well as the company Honeywell (Datamax O'Neil, Intermec) in the area of label printers/barcode printers for service questions and repairs inside and outside of the guarantee. We are also accredited as an official service partner by the manufacturers GoDEX and TSC Printronix Auto ID.Take a look at our complete list of devices, qualified for repairs here.
If you have any questions about our repairs or our services, please contact our sales manager for the DACH region:Jochen Buchner
Sales Manager DACH
Mobile: +49 (0) 152 2826 5714
Office: +49 (0) 6103 83168 70