Experience shows that preventive maintenance usually reduces such failures in label printers by 99%. As a result, in addition to ensuring a uniform workflow, the pool of replacement devices can also be reduced to a minimum. Because our customers know that maintaining many printers is cheaper than compensating for a loss of production, they regularly rely on the service of Weilandt Elektronik.
The repair service provider supports small companies with lower print volumes as well as large corporations with a very high number of labels per day. Depending on the customer's requirements and device models, printer maintenance is carried out by submission (bring-in) - optional in our special boxes - or on-site by our technicians. Also in times of Corona, the greatest possible safety is ensured by adhering to a sophisticated hygiene concept.
Included in these full-service packages is...
- the briefing and documentation of current printer problems via phone
- the disposition of spare and wear parts that are likely to be required,
- the inspection as well as the removal and installation of parts,
- cleaning the printer,
- the firmware update,
- checking the print image,
- the optional adaptation of the configuration,
- the functional and final test of the checked printing systems,
- as well as the final disinfection of all contact surfaces.
As a certified and authorized service partner for Honeywell (also includes the brands Intermec and Datamax O'Neil) and GoDEX and as an expert for Zebra, Toshiba, CAB, Sato, TSC and many other manufacturers, Weilandt Elektronik is the top adress as a service provider for printer repairs. Years of experience and the extensive network complete the wide range of expertise.
Get more informartion and your individual offer and contact us today!